The Secret Law of Attraction Blog and Books by Secret Diary

Soon: New Template For Blog

Man @ work on Secret Diary... Plz, ignore the mess... I'm working on it - - - > when I have the time... enjoy the mess. New template coming soon......... I lost a lot of stuff on this damn blog. Tried recovering it through WayBack Machine but my blog is not old enough; 2005 & downwards. My blog is 2009. So if you created your blog in 2006, it is not on the archive of WayBack Machine. I tried the catched result from Google search results - to see what I can use FrontPage to recover. Found it, but lost it again cos I restarted the laptop. I logged back on within 10 minutes but Google search engine robot came and crawled my blog. It indexed the mistakes and lost portion of my blog. Damn. I did save the original template on my desktop before I messed about with the template...., but I'm not sure if I'll be able to recover my Blog Roll, Links and the bells & whistles that was on the original template. I will try and sort it out tonight or sometime this weekend, or never.... Wish me luck. ..........if you or anyone know another method or archive I can use to recover my old blog (as of 48 hours ago), plz do let me know - it will save me a whole load of work with the new template. Thanks.

Posted via email from THE SECRET DIARY

No comments:

Post a Comment