The Secret Law of Attraction Blog and Books by Secret Diary

No Bling In Chains

{{en}}Red Bull Energy Drink, standard 250mL ca...Image via Wikipedia

It is like heavy chains around my neck, twisting me up, pulling me down. It is slowing me down. I have work to do. I can fix this tiredness and stay awake with caffeine into my blood stream. I'm a recovering Red Bull addict. I don't want to relapse. My head is spinning so much. It’s unbelievable. I'm in agony. Tiredness has me. My body is being tortured. Creativity and imagination have deserted me. Fatigue has taken over. My mind can't focus. My eyelids are getting smaller and are out of shape. I wonder if I'm blogging in my sleep? Can I go on forever, and ever, night and day, without sleep? I hope when I awake, scientists will have come up with 'stay-awake-as-long-as-you-want solution. I want to stay awake for as long as I want - even up to 12 months, without any sleep; renewable energy powered human. Green cars. Green humans. Electric cars. Electric humans. I want to be solar powered so that I will be recharged and energized, always. I'm out; gone for daisy chain dreams. Bye, bye, tiredness. Hello, sleep [...]

16 comments:

  1. Lmao you sound like such a feen!...I don't think that's how you spell it but hopefully you know what I was trying to say lol I've had red bull once and never really took to it, I'll just stick to my coffee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah.. Nah.. Redbull gives you WINGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahhahahahha....Give to ceaser (chei I don forget the spelling) what is his oh.sleep...Redbull stopped working for me at some point ad caffeine only works when you get home from work....when u most need the sleep it kicks in..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think sleep was designed for a reason babes

    you really should take a few zzzzzzzz'ssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well........you sure caught my attention. Thanks for stopping by my blog. And regarding sex on the first date....no qualms, as long as it is SAFE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment. The design is blogspot. His name is minimal dark. Besides I have made some changes with the help of other bloggers.

    I hope you follow my blog.



    Un saludo
    http://reflexionews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't know if it was meant to be, but this is funny... get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You write that: Creativity and imagination have deserted me.

    It happens, sometimes. If that is the feeling, it means we need a good vacation. And believe me, the creativity never dies.

    Naval Langa

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I can say is you are my hero. I can't stand redbull. I'm still looking for wings that I was suppose to get and I didn't get them. Let me know if your 's show up cause maybe I'm doing something wrong he he he he!!!! I love your blog and I will be back for more!!!! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey! thanks for visiting my blog! and, you know what?? i don´t sleep pretty much..i don´t drink redbull...no that much coffe...but a broken heart seems to have the same efect jajaja! (sorry, my english is very poor..) bye!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have now lured me in=]
    im following yu on twitter too!!
    thanks for coming to my blog
    and showing love..that was sooo
    wonderful to wake up to..
    stay tuned..hope yu enjoy the rest

    ReplyDelete
  12. who be all this oyibo ppl for ur blog?

    ReplyDelete
  13. recovering red bull addict? People recover from it? I must admit, I may need an intervention-- I'm on my fourth in less than 24 hours! mmmmm
    red bull.

    ReplyDelete