The Secret Law of Attraction Blog and Books by Secret Diary

My Work Is Done

"... The article that I promised, "Give Thanks: Create A Gratitude Journal Daily" has been published. Follow the link on the previous post.

Military Decree
I hereby decree that I shall sleep all day today, undisturbed, like The King of the Whole of the United States of America, including (forgotten / history) Sarah Palin’s Alaska, even though I'm in England." ~ says me,
‘The Boss’.

* * * Anyone objecting to this military decree, should put their "objections" in writing, but I won’t read it or look into it. Dictators are answerable to no one. If my precious sleep is, in anyway, disturbed, I shall declare martial law and invade your backyard. I'm not joking. I mean it.

Posted via email from THE SECRET DIARY

2 comments:

  1. i think i found some inspiration!
    THANK YOU!
    and i will be starting my Daily Gratitude Journal tonight..
    i was at work about to buy a little journal in the mall..lol but i think i have plenty at home

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Dictatorship must be fun... Your not answerable to anyone so you have the liberty to do whatever... that's definitely fun. And, sorry I disturbed your sleep.... lol...

    ReplyDelete