The Secret Law of Attraction Blog and Books by Secret Diary

I am Not A Big Boobs Fan

I cannot see or understand the attraction of freakishly large breasts. I have made up my mind. Size does not matter. Size is not everything. A big boob is not equal to big brains. I am sure if brainy Albert Einstein was alive today, he would agree with me. I do not think Albert Einstein would have been so clever if he had hugemongous boobs. I have nothing against big boobs as long as they are not obstructing my view. Medium breasts are okay with me, sometimes.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves." ~ Albert Einstein.

Posted via email from THE SECRET DIARY

1 comment:

  1. "sometimes" huh? what about small barely there ones!? LOL

    ReplyDelete