The Secret Law of Attraction Blog and Books by Secret Diary

Cooking Is NOT Hard Work Or Work

Okay. I'm signing off. It's bedtime in about 4 hours. Have to cook a delicious meal. I cooked yesterday. No one died. Everyone is alive. Thank God for that. Tonight, though, the smoke alarm might go off (it always does when I use the kitchen) or burnt offering served, but, I promise I won't burn down the kitchen or the whole street, at least not tonight, but maybe another night. Cooking is not work or hard work if you know the insider secrets (- patience, attention to detail, experience,...); secret recipes and foolproof strategies to cooking healthy food. Lousy cooking is a a sin and a crime. I don't know if watching Food Network will make you a great cook. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment