The Secret Law of Attraction Blog and Books by Secret Diary

Austin Powers’ Vern Troyer (Mini Me) & Channel 4's Celebrity Big Brother

Tonight, Austin Powers’ Vern Troy / Mini Me will win the final of 2009 Channel 4's Celebrity Big Brother. That is my prediction. England has a soft spot for underdogs. If Vern Troyer doesn’t win, then England have gone cold hearted because of the government and the recession. I’d hate for Ulrika Johnson to win. Vern Troyer, my favorite actor, should win and marry Naomi Campbell, my favorite supermodel. Everything and anything is possible. Have faith, please.

3 comments:

  1. yes, anything but the marrying Naomi Campbell part.

    Won't happen in even in his, or your, wildest dreams. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coolio to win then scored with ulrika for the records ;)Yes He Can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx for the heads up! got myself a recession proof(govt job) job for the meantime

    ReplyDelete