The Secret Law of Attraction Blog and Books by Secret Diary

At Home, Finally

Free at last, free at last. Thank God, I am free at last, ermmm... until tomorrow morning, and then I'll look forward, again, to tomorrow evening, to being free, again... Even if I win the National Lottery jackport or Euro-Millions, I know I am not free. No. I have large extended family. Therefore, I cannot disappear to Mexico with all the cash. Or can I? Hmmm... anyway, I know how I can be truly free. I need US$500Billion to be trully free. I will start prospecting for oil in my back garden. If I don't find any, then I will invade any tiny country that is rich in oil. I will rule it with an iron fist, like a dictator, for a thousand years, until there's no oil left. If you are from a small tiny, tiny, tiny country – flowing in natural resources, especially oil, watch out. Your country is in trouble cos I am very hungry. I could have your country invaded.

Posted via email from <'s posterous

1 comment: