The Secret Law of Attraction Blog and Books by Secret Diary

Ah, I'm Tired

Tiredness... overworked… super tired; tired eyes, tired wrist, tired, tired, tired... everything I look at I wish it was a bed that I can just lie down and sleeeeeep… I did not get enough sleep @ the weekend. Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday night.. I think I had less than 10 hours sleep. I hope tonight, I'll be in bed as early as 9pm - to pursue my dreams. I've not dreamt in a long time. Maybe I have, but I don't remember it when I get out of bed. Maybe tonight I'll dream about yawning continuously, tired and propping my eyelids open with cellotape and matchsticks. ...bupa.co.uk says the reason for my tiredness, "you avoid physical activity" ... I do far too much physical activity. I don’t drink tea. I don’t drink coffee. Cannabis is out of the question. I don't smoke... I’ve given up redbull… The way forward is a long sleep tonight, or else....

4 comments:

  1. Being without sleep sucks and really takes it toll on your additude :( trust me I become a BEAST when I don't have sleep lol. I hope you get in the bed early tonight and have too dreams ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it sounds like you need that extended sleep!!! Sleep is always the key or else you always be tired as hell...I get that sometimes everything looks like a bed.....Cause sleeping is my hobby...lol...Everyone says I sleep tooo much I think I sleep tooo much cause I like it!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet dreams!
    me myself sometimes i miss sleep so much..its unbearable..and then when i get home i dont even go to bed lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah..love this and oh so true....why can't we get paid to sleep sometimes? In this economy we'd be able to keep alot of people happy with that!

    ReplyDelete